Saturday, June 20, 2009

Elite Marathoner Credits Michael Landoch, PT

To: Mike Landoch
From: Alan Culver
Date: Jne 9, 2009
Re: Testimonial

"As a senior citizen, maranthoner and Pace Leader with the Los Angeles Marathon I have suffered injuries that requred the expertise of a Physical Therapist. My surgeon, Dr. Anthony Zoppi M.D. recommended that I use your services.

I lead an active life style having completed 31 marathons including two Boston Marathons. In 2008 between running and cross training I logged over 21oo miles.

Until last December my injuries consisted of strained muscles involving my legs and knees.

After completing the St. George Marathon in October, I developed a pain on the inside of my left knee. An MRI showed that I had a large cartilage defect at the end of my femur bone that required micro-fracture surgery.

In addition to neuro-muscluar re-education, gait analysis, cryotherapy, electric stimulation, leg lifts, quad and glut exercises, the rehabilitation required me to be non-witght bearing on my leg and using crutches for six weeks. Further, I completed three addtional months of cross training which included swimming, recumbent bike and elliptical trainer.

Your experitse in treating complex cases has been demostrated in my case. You and your professional staff have designed an individual rehablilitation program that strengthened my leg, allowed me to wal and regain my marathon running ability.

For active Senior's who are Marathoners, Tri-Athletes or Iron Med, I would highly recommed Physical Therapy Care to put them on the road to recovery.

With your assistance and support, I am looking forward to leading my LA Roadrunner's Pace group across the finish line of the 2010 Los Angeles Marathon".

Alan Culver
Playa Del Rey, CA
blog comments powered by Disqus